Go Back   Wordtwist Forums > Wordtwist.org Discussion > Wordtwist.org Rules and Scoring

Old 05-13-2016, 03:39 AM
Premium Member

churchlady is an unknown quantity at this point
Default timer

The timer isn't coming on when I play. The game goes on and on and on - no end. This used to happen only occasionally, but I've not been able to get the timer to come on at all today. I re-booted my computer, but that didn't make a difference. Any ideas?
Old 09-21-2017, 11:01 PM

angelicamandy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Timer

My irrigation timer is not compatible with making lights work Essay Help I mean it sends out a DC current/battery type power and my lights run on house current/AC power. I wanted to use it for a light timer but oops. the power is not strong enough to fire up the lights; it is only strong enough to flip an irrigation valve. My timer IS wired off the house current the house current powers the timer and it has a plug into the wall and all but the timer then sends a battery type power output to the switch.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:05 PM

ShaneBond is an unknown quantity at this point

Say goodbye to your academic writing fears as UK Assignment Writing is offering you professional writing assistance from qualified and experienced writers specializing in your subjects and topics. Receive superb quality of original and plagiarism free work on time.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:45 PM

alinaaustin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best assignment help

Feel happy as now you can have enough time to submit your assignments! Here is reliable assignment help- Sort My Assignment who will help you in completing the assignments on time.

Sort my assignment is a reliable writing company who will give you the best assignments on time and at a very affordable price. Click on the link provided to know more.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:10 PM

Jonathan76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online Essay Help

Hailing from the Online Essay Help Domain of the Kings and Queens, UK, Writing Essay is the fundamental provider of best quality papers and other academic assignments alloted to understudies reliably. We attempt to impact preparing to quiet for understudies and empower them to improve their assessments.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:14 PM

Mark87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Essay Writing Service UK

We do all things considered by Essay Writing Service UK emptying all the academic impediments that square their way to deal with advance, and equipping them with online work columnists in UK that will empower them to help their assessments and acknowledge both praise and affirmation in their school, school or school.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:18 PM

chelseakennedy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Online Assignment Help

The nonattendance of Online Assignment Help forming aptitudes makes it extremely troublesome for understudies to make all around made educational papers which in this manner impact their assessments and academic employment.